Roadmap & Agendas
In the near future, the JTC will be publishing priorities in 3 major areas:
- Online discussion topics, to facilitate better community interaction,
- JSR Expert Group Liaison interaction, to facilitate better "toolability" being built into new and existing Java APIs Все о кровельных материалах металлочерепица. Металлочерепица - 184рм2.
- JSR initiatives and community interaction for proposal of new JSRs, specifically in the areas of improved interoperability in the design-time domain. Get excellent quality tutoring on a reasonable value on any topic.
The JTC by nature is closely aligned with the activities of the Java Community Process. A
number of JTC activities initiate JSRs, interact with Expert Groups, or comment on in-process or completed JSRs. These include:
- JTO Initiatives -- proposing potential new development-related JSRs
- Expert Group Liaisons -- working closely with existing JCP expert groups on design-
related APIs and toolability issues
- JSR Lifecycle -- participating in ongoing commentary and feedback on design-related
- JSR Endorsement -- open, nonbinding opinion polls for JSRs in public review
- Member Commentary -- open email lists, discussion groups, etc. on design- and tool-related topics
- Further information can be found in the JTC/JCP relationship guidelines
Procedurally, the JTC will interface directly with the JCP, using the JCP's existing rules for proposing and developing JSRs, publicly reviewing JSRs, etc., and will completely comply with existing JCP guidelines on confidentiality etc. Process Diagrams. For this reason, not all JTC member types (i.e. JTC members & participants who are not JCP members) may have access to all JCP Expert Group communications at all times.
Core Member Responsibilities
Each of the following subset of responsibilities will be assigned to specific Core Members in the community:
- Oversee incoming membership requests; ensure access to website
- approvals of new Advisor & Core member
- approvals to remove member access
- Primary interface to website administrator
- Primary interface to website hosting organization
- website performance, etc.
- Ensure that Relevant JSRs each have liaisons from Membership
- Ensure that Liaison roles are distributed among members
- Manage/moderate at least one email discussion group
- Drive development & prioritization of new discussion groups
- Drive prioritization of Interoperability topics
- Drive prioritization of Toolability engagements
- Organizing periodic Core member meetings and/or Teleconferences
- (Additional responsibilities as they arise)
(Page last updated 6 January 2004)